Struggling with an oily, itchy, dandruff-y scalp? Dandruff is a condition of the scalp that causes flakes of skin to appear. It is marked by itching and can be embarrassing at times. To help you shake that flake, here are easy home remedies for you to try:
- Lemon wash: Peels 3-4 lemons and boil them in water. Let it cool down and apply it on your hair and then rinse it off. Do this least twice a week.
- Baking Soda. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp with no shampoo. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Mouthwash. Wash hair with regular shampoo then rinse with an alcohol-based mouthwash.
- Salt. Shake some salt onto your dry scalp. Work it through your hair, giving your scalp a massage.
- Vinegar. Rinse of 2 cups apple cider vinegar mixed with 2 cups cold water. Then rinse it out with water.
Photo Credits: healthatoz.org